Cloud Storage Services Jacksonville
Cloud storage services have changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other. While business used to be done on paper, it is now mostly done via the internet.
Today businesses can avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, and they don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply stated, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files, data, and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. An organization may use the cloud to store company documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Jacksonville?
The cloud has had a huge impact on the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up and the infrastructure is safe
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Florida Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Jacksonville organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (904) 647-2640 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your cloud storage needs.